Friday, August 22, 2014

Japan

Since I was a child I wanted to go to Japan, specifically to Tokyo.

It''s because the nagoya-kei music is so interesting, then it would be great if I could go to a concert of bands of that kind of music, like "Anti Feminism","The Piass", or hardcore/j-rock bands like "Maximum the hormone".

Also, other music scenes are awesome there, like the black metal with bands like Sabbat, Sigh, Magane, or another like that... but some bands I want to listen to have split up (like Saver Tiger), however I would go there to find their albums >:) ).

Furthermore, the japanese mythology and folklore is so interesting, they have a lot of legends and imaginary references about demons, and I really love that.
Finally, the ancient japanese architecture in temples is awesome, as the stone sculptures. I really want to visit it.

But, well, in the internet I can find some live shows of bands (in VHS-rip some of them) and a bit of the mythology, of photos... I have to be satisfied with it, for now.



2 comments:

  1. Japan it's a beautiful country, I'd like to visit that wonderful place someday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan is a country very legendary and interesting. It is a good option

    ReplyDelete