Friday, October 24, 2014

About 2014

I can’t believe we are in October right now!
This was a really fast year, full of new people, new relationships, and conquering myself a little more.
About the good things, I can say I went to some concerts and enjoyed a very good time meeting bands, people, drinking some beer and buying metal stuff, once I worked in a new job (then, I learned how to do it, and it’s  good to me), I bought a bicycle recently, too, and it makes me happy because my old bicycle is running awful and I really like to ride speedy sometimes and feel the speed on  my face, the adrenaline in my veins. This is why I’m thinking about going to “la quebrada” (a place near to my house when you can do downhill).  I met some important people to me, I forgot some unnecessary people too. I can say I grew up very much this year. I left some bad things of my life too, not totally all of them, but I left.

I’m now fighting against the most difficult semester of the career. It’s too hard, but I want to pass the year with a good qualification (over 5.5).  I need to work very hard this last month!! I believe in myself, and I don’t want academic frustration in my life, also, I want to learn more and more about psychology, because this is why I’m at university.

About the things which didn’t go so well, I must say some relationships with some people didn’t go as I wanted, buy I don’t care anymore, always people come and go. I prefer to forget, sometimes there’s nothing to do with.

Also, I didn’t read the books I wanted to read in summer, and it’s horrible to me! I will read that when this semester ends.

4 comments:

  1. I always said: "in summer I'm going to read a lot of books" but I never do that :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to pass this damn semester :C I don't care about the grades, I just want vacations D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for the rest of the year!!! Work hard (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second year of this career is hard, but in the third year it calm down and the electives is the best part. Good luck in the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete