Friday, October 17, 2014

What would I do if I won the lottery

If I won the lottery, I think I would buy, in first place, a comfortable home to my mom and sister, and then, a comfortable home to me, too. In a good neighborhood I think.

Then, I would have a really crazy party with my friends, very-crazy hahahaha, with llamas and midget launching xDD. Also, I would buy a lot of metal vinilos, tapes, cds and stuff.
Also, I would buy a house in the south of Chile and a boat to fishing in the summer, or when I wanted to.

I would live a really simple life, just spending the necessary money to have a life without needings. I would, also, buy a lot of occultist books, I love them! Ahahaha.

But, really, I’m not very interested in have a lot of money, if I have it I would travel arround the world or something like that, but it’s not something that I wouldn’t do if I really want to. Even, I would do all the things I said without winning the lottery I think (yes, including the midget lauching hahaahahaha!! ), it’s just about effort and strenght!, the difference is that: If I don't win the lottery, I must to work. Well, maybe I will not to travel arround the world, but I least I would travel arround Chile, and it's very exciting to me!

Also, I don’t have very expensive dreams I think. I don’t want to nobody serving me or a house which is too hard to clean, with ridiculous expensive cars and things like that, I’m a man without avarice in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment