Friday, October 3, 2014

How I Chose my career


This week i’m going to tell you about how I chose my career.

In first place, when I was a child I used to see psychologists like “cool persons” and I wanted to be one. It was at 10 or 11 years old. I love the clinical cases, how the human condition is deformed by a disease or sickness is fascinating to me, then when I was a child I studied something about psychopathology or similar things (but in internet, without someone to tell you which pages are good to learn, it’s some hard, also I’m the first person who comes to university, then, it was some difficult to me).

But, when I was ad portas to choose my career, I remembered when I was a child I liked very much the arqueology, then I though to study that for a while, but I chose psychology, finally, because it’s more fascinating to me, also, because antropology (first step to be an arqueologist) isn’t so interesting to me as psychology.


The last time when I decided my future was in 2013’s new year party, in a reflexive moment with my Friends, some drunk, I must to say hahaha, but the chose was decided some time ago from that moment, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment