Friday, September 5, 2014

Mortuary Drape, Concert



All was just an impulse. I was here, at the university, listening to them on youtube (knowing they came that day to Chile, but didn't care much about it) in a moment, I thought "what if I go?"
Then I talked with a friend, Francisca, who said to me she hadn't money to go, but she really wanted to do it, then I said "anyway I want to go with you, we are gonna get some way to get in".
Then we met at metro "Plaza de Maipú" and went, then, to "rock y guitarras", a bar near to Juan Gomez Millas, at Macul, going to Irarrázabal.




At the gates of Rock y Guitarras bar, she realized she met the producer of the concert, then we got into it half price. It was amazing.

Mortuary is awesome. The bass line at their first EP or albums makes a really dark atmosphere. And the parts with synth are so simple but they give to Mortuary Drape an old flavor or something like that. At the concert they played only songs from their first EP and Album, then I could feel the atmosphere in the concert, it was awesome!

Well, at the concert I met some nice people, we headbanged together, shared some beers and stuff.
It was a great night. They gave a nice show, the music's equalization was so great, I enjoyed it very much.

It was one of the best impulsive decisions of my entire life (They aren't few, I must say hahaha).



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mortuary Drape, such a great band!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock & Guitarras is a great bar! I love to go to concerts there a drink a good beer! I remember that i saw a tribute band of S.O.A.D. and they sounded very similar! It was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s a great bar! I went two o three times but i enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete